-->

Why Can't copy a 4GB or larger file to my SanDisk pendrive

 

Why Can't copy a 4GB or larger file to my SanDisk pendrive
I was extremely shocked when I inserted my SanDisk pendrive for the first time.I wasn't able to transfer a 4GB or larger file.Then I checked the file system of the pendrive.

There are two types of filesystem NTFS and ExFAT. By default, it was in Exfat and it allows you to paste files up to 16EiB (Exbibyte) where the maximum limit of NTFS format is 256 TB and the problem is just bigger file than 4GB which is not the issue with this filesystem (exfat). 

Solution-
I have just formatted the pendrive without changing it's setting (file system) It is exfat by default and I have formatted it for the first time after formatting the pen drive
just click on start 
Luckily😃 now I am able to paste file more than 4gb and now the file system is exfat only which is same earlier. It needs to be format for the first time without customising the file system of the pen drive by

Is this method is working with you guy's? Let me know in the comments!